You’re having a baby! Once the initial shock settles, you can move into the next phase of preparing for your little one’s arrival. Sign up for baby registries at your favorite stores and receive lots of free goodies (and coupons)! For us, we signed up with Amazon, Walmart and Target — stores where we regularly shop (we’re bargain shoppers!).
There are a lot of other retailers: Buy Buy Baby, Babies R Us and Pottery Barn Kids. And also many sites helping you pull your items together into a universal registry: Baby List, The Bump, Blueprint Registry. They each have their own benefits, but in this post, I’m going to share what you can find in the registry welcome boxes specifically from Amazon, Target and Walmart. The best part is that these are all FREE! And so exciting to open, especially as a new parent.
Note: This post was written February 2018; the items regularly change in these boxes! I tried my best to link everything so you can learn more about the products. This took me for-EVER, but hope you find it helpful!
Amazon Baby Registry Welcome Box
First of all, how do you become eligible for this? Ahh! There were several steps to complete before this box arrives at your door.
- Sign up for a baby registry through your Amazon account.
- After your registry is up, there needs to be $10 of purchases made and shipped from the registry.
- When logged into your registry, click on “Registry Checklist” on the left side and go through the items Amazon recommends for a baby registry. Check every item (they do not need to go on your registry).
- Once these steps are complete, you can check the status of your welcome box. You should see a “Claim Now” button that will give a $35 credit for the box. Once you order the box, the total amount will adjust to $0.00.
- Note: For me, when I originally finished the steps, the boxes were out of stock. About a week later when I checked the status, the boxes were available again.